Vera Dubose, Named RMC Living the Regional Way Honoree for October
Congratulations to Vera Dubose, the Regional Medical Center’s Living the Regional Way honoree for the month of October.
Employed by the Regional Medical Center (RMC) for more than 35 years, Vera is a Patient Counselor in the Admitting and Registration Department. Her job involves working with insurance companies to secure authorizations for payment of hospital services. In her nomination, Vera was recognized for being “totally committed to getting the job done properly,” and for “unmatched dedication and superior job performance.” Words used to describe Vera’s work ethic include “diligent, proficient, dependable, devoted and an example for all.” According to her supervisor, “RMC is blessed that she went from retired to rehired.”
Vera is a native of St. Matthews. She and her husband, Bill, are members of the First Baptist Church in St. Matthews. In her spare time, she enjoys gardening and traveling.
RMC employees are nominated for Living the Regional Way recognition by their peers. Monthly honorees are selected for the award based on their work performance, professionalism, loyalty and enthusiasm for RMC, and other notable achievements.
Living the Regional Way Honorees for 2018:
- January 2018 - Donna Sanford, RN - RMC Cardiology/Dr. Mark Krzyston
- February 2018 - Amy Harig, PharmD, BCPS - RMC Inpatient Pharmacy
- March 2018 - Kristen Jones, RN - RMC rehabcentre®
- April 2018 - David Fields, Floor Technician - Engineering
- May 2018 - Crystal Hanton, Emergency Medical Technician - Emergency Room
- June 2018 - Kyle Tucker, RN, Intensive Care Unit
- July 2018 - Catherine Lovern, MLT, RMC Laboratory
- September 2018 - Shirley Fields, RN, Surgery Services