Charlotte Shuler, CCMA, Named RMC Living the Regional Way Honoree for November
Congratulations to Charlotte Shuler, CCMA, CPT, the Regional Medical Center’s Living the Regional Way honoree for the month of November.
Serving as a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant at RMC’s Primary Care location in The Village since 2012, Charlotte has established herself as a true leader, routinely mentoring her peers and teaching them to be kind and respectful, and to always provide service with a smile. One of Charlotte’s best qualities is her ability to establish a connection with each and every person she encounters. She treats people as if they were family, never leaves a question unanswered and has a gift for putting patients and their loved ones at ease.
A native of Orangeburg, Charlotte lives in Bowman with her husband, Darence, their daughter and two sons. She is a member of Gethsemane Church of God in Orangeburg, and in her spare time enjoys Bible study, fishing, and spending time with family.
RMC employees are nominated for Living the Regional Way recognition by their peers. Monthly honorees are selected for the award based on their work performance, professionalism, loyalty and enthusiasm for RMC, and other notable achievements.
Living the Regional Way Honorees for 2018:
- January 2018 - Donna Sanford, RN - RMC Cardiology/Dr. Mark Krzyston
- February 2018 - Amy Harig, PharmD, BCPS - RMC Inpatient Pharmacy
- March 2018 - Kristen Jones, RN - RMC rehabcentre®
- April 2018 - David Fields, Floor Technician - Engineering
- May 2018 - Crystal Hanton, Emergency Medical Technician - Emergency Room
- June 2018 - Kyle Tucker, RN, Intensive Care Unit
- July 2018 - Catherine Lovern, MLT, RMC Laboratory
- September 2018 - Shirley Fields, RN, Surgery Services
- October 2018 - Vera Dubose, Admitting and Registration